Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Premier League return pleases Fulham manager Martin Jol


Fulham 55-year-old Dutchman is not the media on Tuesday unveiled as the new manager and admitted he was delighted to return to English football.
"I knew everyone would come back," said Jol. "Arnold Schwarzenegger said that when I left, I'm back, and now I am back at it."
Jol appointed two weeks ago, after former boss Mark Hughes had to resign.

Spent three years in order to Tottenham in 2004 and fired in October 2007 before the fifth Premier League - led the club to last place.
AJAX with his native Germany with Hamburg and Jol had spells with Fulham Craven Cottage replace Hughes in the hotseat before accepting the invitation.
"I think Fulham are the Spurs, West ham and all the clubs in London like a traditional club," added Jol. "They gave me a good feeling and when we played [Spurs with] here, we had a couple of good results.
"I paint, as well as black and white - but I'm happy to go to Fulham and I'm happy, I hope we can so that you can keep it."
White Hart Lane as Spurs chairman Daniel put the path in the period last for Jol, Jol said that he was criticized, but no ill-feelings towards his former employers were.
"I have a good relationship with Daniel, he has always been difficult for me after I have a feeling," he said. "Spurs, I said - and-A-half years, so it was probably a record.
"Of course I have to, but I want to Fulham, want to stay for five years. Haq. We think it's realistic,"
Jol's first game in charge against NSI Runavik Faroe Islands Europa League first qualifying round on 30 June, the Cottagers will be eligible for their fair play record in the competition.
"This is only the second or third time Fulham have been in Europe," said Jol. "That day was the start of training primary in June, but it was a bad idea in my mind. You may consider it a serious touch with a friendly game."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews